Friday, February 2, 2007

My 42nd!

Ok, I turned 42 today!

The good thing about birthdays - I always look at the good side of things - is that you feel wiser, get lots of presents and are surrounded by your family.

The bad thing is that you are older (in numbers).

But these days we stay younger a lot longer! How? As for me, I try to stay fit by:
- waterskiing (check out my picture on the bottom right hand side), swimming, windsurfing and skiing;
- popping vitamins and antioxydants every morning (E, C, Aspirin and Selenium);
- laughing a lot;
- discovering new places;
- keeping my weight in control (73kg, no more!)
- drinking red wine (yes, it works!...)

Modern science also helps us stay younger; I seriously broke my back 5 years ago, but except for a scar and some metal in my body, I cannot feel anything and continue to do all the sports I used to do! Stryker (SYK) makes the metal that goes in my spine and I'm a big fan of it! I believe that with Europeans and Americans getting older, there will be huge demand for the products that Stryker makes. Also, the people working there are really nice and good at what they are doing.

Gilles, 42 and kicking

PS: Check this guy out: according to him, I can still live 958 years!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4003063.stm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salut Gilles,
sympa ton blog et bravo pour 42: tu les fais pas.
Et je suis sûr que grace aux bonnes adresses que tu nous fournis, nous pourrons tester les produits et traitements(nous serons tes guiney-pigs.........!!!
Attends nos comments
Amitiés
Marco (de Dubai)