Monday, April 16, 2007

First day out of the office!


So, this was it! My first day out of the office. (I'll be back tomorrow for another meeting, but today was a real day away from AA. )


What did I do?


First I went swimming 2 kilometers for an hour with a coach; I swam the 25m in 15 seconds and the 400m in 6:15 - which is far away from my top times when I was on the swim team in college... but I was still happy with the times.


After that, I drove to RAK to do 2 sets of waterskiing! Then I did a few emails and calls, picked up the kids at school, cooked them dinner and took my wife out for dinner at Pepper Crab (highly recommended!). I guess I could live like that for some time,... but it won't happen! I'll be starting my new job early May, so I only get 10 days of R&R...

Tonight, I'm beat - and it feels good.

No comments: