Saturday, March 3, 2007

Yoga


Today, I went for my first real Yoga class with Arnaud, a friend of mine. I thought I'd be sitting next to a lot of ladies like the one on the right and meditate with them... Well, it was actually quite different! I actually had a real work out. After over an hour, it felt like 2 sets of waterskiing.

Apparently, Yoga improves your flexibility, helps you reduce weight, detoxifies the body, tones muscles, makes you more self aware, helps your relax and reduces stress.

As Arnold says: I'll be back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gilles,

The one on the picture is the "strip yoga"..the one you did not want to go in fact, instead we made the "power yoga"..the one that your muscles are still feeling today. Next time we will go to "Hatta yoga"..a kind of interesting combination...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of Yoga!! I see we will share yet another passion!! no pressure! just kidding... Eleo